WhatIf Cards is a mobile app that allows users to chat with each other by asking interesting and thought-provoking questions. The app is suitable for users aged 17 and over.
WhatIf Cards can collect the following data:
- Device information: Information such as the brand, model and operating system version of the user’s device.
- Game data: Information such as the games the user has played, the read questions they have provided.
WhatIf Cards can use the collected data for the following purposes:
- App delivery: To deliver the app to users and perform the necessary operations for the app to function properly.
- Ad delivery: To show ads to users.
- App development: To develop and improve the app.
WhatIf Cards can share the collected data with the following parties, no personal data will be collected:
- Advertisers: To show ads.
- Third-party service providers: To develop and operate the app.
WhatIf Cards securely stores and protects the collected data. The app takes the read and unread questions to operate the app.